Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 22 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations.
Auberge creates unforgettable experiences for travellers inspired by the magnificent beauty, culture and adventure of storied destinations around the globe.
- NAPA VALLEY, CALIFORNIA
- NAPA VALLEY, CALIFORNIALOS CABOS, MEXICO
- Auberge Beach ResidencesFORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
- SolageNAPA VALLEY, CALIFORNIA
- Chileno BayLOS CABOS, MEXICO
- The Lodge At Blue SkyPARK CITY, UTAH
- Hacienda AltagraciaPÉREZ ZELEDÓN, COSTA RICA
- Mayflower Inn & SpaWASHINGTON, CONNECTICUT
- EtéreoRIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO
- Hotel JeromeASPEN, COLORADO
- Goldener HirschDEER VALLEY, UTAH
- The VanderbiltNEWPORT, RHODE ISLAND
- Mauna LaniHAWAII ISLAND, HAWAII
- MadelineTELLURIDE, COLORADO
- Stanly RanchNAPA VALLEY, CALIFORNIA
- White Barn InnKENNEBUNK, MAINE
- MalliouhanaANGUILLA, BRITISH WEST INDIES
- Element 52 ResidencesTELLURIDE, COLORADO
- Commodore Perry EstateAUSTIN, TEXAS
- Grace SantoriniSANTORINI, GREECE
- PrimlandMEADOWS OF DAN, VIRGINIA
- Inn At Mattei’s TavernLOS OLIVOS, CALIFORNIA
- Wildflower FarmsHUDSON VALLEY, NEW YORK
- Collegio Alla QuerceFLORENCE, ITALY
- Knox DistrictDALLAS, TEXAS
- Susurros Del CorazónPUNTA DE MITA, MEXICO
- Hearst HotelSAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
- Kiawah RiverKIaWAH RIVER, SOUTH CAROLINA
Witkoff is a privately held, global real estate development and investment firm headquartered in Miami. Founded by Steven Witkoff in 1997, the firm is a market leader in the ownership in major cities both in the United States and abroad. The company prides itself on identifying and acquiring undervalued properties in CBD locations and repositioning assets in emerging markets. Through affiliate companies they have in-house management, leasing, and construction capabilities.
Over the last 30 years, Witkoff has completed over 100 transactions totaling ~30 million square feet, various hotels and over 12,000 residential units, representing a total cost exceeding $30 billion. Witkoff has a proven track record executing ground-up and large renovation projects in major urban Markets, including the Park Santa Monica, West Hollywood EDITION Hotel & Residences, Hilton Cabana Miami Beach, 150 Charles Street (NYC),
111 Murray (NYC), 10 Madison Square West (NYC),
and 10 Hanover Square (NYC).
PPG Development is a commercial and residential real estate developer focused on the South Florida market. PPG focuses on multi-family, condominium, hotel/resort, as well as marina and golf course developments. Ari Pearl is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of PPG. Prior to founding PPG, Ari was involved in the development of over 3MM square feet of real estate in South Florida since 2001.
PPG is currently in various stages of development on over 2,500 residential units as well as various hospitality projects in South Florida. The PPG Development team prides itself on a visionary approach with a diverse set of capabilities focusing on acquisitions, planning, development, management, operations and financing. We focus on ground-up and value add development in prime locations in order to maximize our investment returns. The PPG team is involved in all aspects and oversight from the time of purchase to the time of disposition or throughout the operation and execution of the business plan.